The next Annual meeting will take place at the Sutton Bonington campus of the University of Nottingham on 10th-12th September 2017. Registration is now open via the MySociety portal.
We have an exciting preliminary programme (subject to change) including the following confirmed speakers:
• Prof David Hazelrigg, University of Tromsø
• Prof Julia Buckingham, Brunel University London,
• Dr John Cryan, Dublin University
• Dr Jon Johnston, University of Surrey
• Prof Inge Deporteree Translational Research Center for Gastrointestinal Disorders (Targid)
To register simply log into your BSN mySociety page to register for the event, go to "Events and Conferences" at the top of the page, then click the blue button on the BSN Annual Meeting event bar to start registration.
Once you have registered (and submitted payment) please answer a few additional questions here (which include answering whether you will apply for the Michael Harbuz prize, as well as which events you are looking to attend.)
To submit abstracts, send to firstname.lastname@example.org. A template is available to download here and the deadline to submit abstracts is the 14th of June 2017.
• Non-members £250
• Members (inc. Nutrition members) £100
• Student members (inc. PhD, Postgraduates and Nutrition student members) £75
The registration fee includes:
• Welcome BBQ on Sunday evening
• Conference Dinner at the National Space Centre, Leicester
• Lunch, teas and coffees on both days
• Free parking
• Free WI-FI
For the ESRs registration also includes
• Free ESR event on Sunday
• Lunch on Sunday
• Bed and breakfast accommodation has been organised on campus at £59 / night please book during registration.
Alternatives, approx. 10 minutes by taxi
We look forward to seeing you at the BSN annual meeting 2017!